Follow Me!

Saturday, 22 August 2015

Back To MAC Program

Hey lovelies,

Hope everyone is enjoying the start to their weekends, just a quick post from me which I am hoping you guys will love! Want to find out how to get a FREE Mac lipstick? Keep reading!



When I was doing an assignment for my Marketing module at Uni last year, I decided to base my project on MAC Cosmetics obviously! When doing my research, I discovered the Back To MAC Program but for some unbeknown reason I completely brushed it off.

I am such a hoarder and keep all my boxes for everything and got a new dressing table the other day so was sorting that out and found all of my packaging for all my cosmetics and remembered the Back To MAC scheme!

So what is it do you ask? Well, if you return six MAC packaging boxes back to MAC, it does not matter whether it's from a lipstick, or foundation, whatever, and in return, you can choose one FREE lipstick! These retail in the UK for £15.50, so this is a huge save! You can choose any lipstick, except for ones from the Viva Glam range as all the profits from those go to a charity for HIV/AIDS, which is completely understandable. Imagine you could get that globally desired Velvet Teddy for free!!


So what are you waiting for?! Being environmentally friendly and getting MAC for free, could it get much better? I shall be returning some of these the next time I go into Leeds and will let you know which lipstick I chose!

Have a lovely weekend!

Yours Truly, Kate x

3 comments:

  1. I thought it was empty products like finished foundations✨I threw some if mine away😏😏😏😒😒😭😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Maybe it's both then because I know someone who took all of the boxes back and got one. Always keep them!!! xx

      Delete
    2. I'm going to start doing that now😘😉⭐💖💦💔 xx

      Delete