Follow Me!

Saturday, 29 August 2015

Wish List

Hello everyone!

My birthday is coming up, and as is the dropping of my student loan so thought I may as well create a wish list of the products that I really want!







NARS Radient Creamy Concealer £22. All I've heard is good reviews about this, so to me it is a need. It is pricey though so I may wait until my Rimmel 'Wake Me Up' concealer is running out more as I hate to waste products!

Stila In The Moment Shadow Palette £25. This palette has more cooler colours, but I like that and think that it's something different, and would be perfect for the winter months.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture Palette $30. I am in love with these colours! Maybe except the blue as that is a big statement colour, and I'm not sure that I'm that brave! But these colours would be perfect for day time or on a night out.

Zoeva Rose Golden Vol. 2 Complete Eye Brush Set £56.95. Seeming as all of these eye shadow palettes are on my list I need the brushes to go with them! My current eye brush situation is so minimal, and this set has everything that I would need. Plus, this rose gold colour is so gorgeous!!

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Shadow Collection £34. The tones in this palette are so warm and almost delicious! I love the shimmery tones in this, and I know I could mix it with some tones from my Naked 3 and it would look so good!

Too Faced Love Flush Blush in 'How Deep Is Your Love' £18. Anyone else get that song in their heads when they read that?! I don't actually own a blush, shock I know but love Too Faced and this colour would go well with my skin tone I think as it's not too pink.

Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette £38. Who doesn't want this?! I already have the Naked 3 so this would add to the collection. A palette just for smokey eyes is an essential I think and I need it!!

MAC Prep + Prime Fix £17. To me this is not a necessity but more something I would just like to have. As I am so prone to breakouts, anything to protect my face is good enough for me!

Nyx Setting Spray £8. This comes in both a matte and dewy finish, but knowing me and my oily skin I would definitely go for the matte. A setting spray is important I think for keeping makeup on for a night out. Sometimes I use hairspray but that kills my skin so this is something I need to invest in, plus it is SO cheap!

There we go! So many palettes I am aware but I can't decide between them all!! I hope you enjoyed reading this and I am sure if/when I get any of these, I will do a review post to let you know what I think. Thank you and enjoy your weekends!

Yours Truly, Kate x


10 comments:

  1. I just got that Stila palette! It's lovey! I'm still testing it out at the moment, but so far my favourite shades are the golds, it's just such a versatile palette.

    Kirstie | Kimamely Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so cute!! let me know what you think of it when you've used it a bit more so I can decide whether to purchase or not xx

      Delete
  2. I just picked up the chocolate bar palate today after wanting it for donkeys, the colours are super pigmented and it smells incredible!! I have the garden stila palate and I would really recommend the stila palates as they are also super pigmented and the eyeliner inside is great. They retail for £25 and I got mine for £10 in TXMax so I would recommend having a look in there as they had the purple one too. The nars creamy concealer and the zoeva rose gold brushes are also on my wishlist!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no way?! I'm defo going to TK Maxx then so thank you so much!!!! xx

      Delete
  3. I have the ABH Shadow Couture palette and the chocolate bar palette and I would 100% recommend them! The chocolate bar palette is my favourite though, you can do so many looks with it!

    http://laurenashleighbarden.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the abh pallet been ordered for my birthday so i am literally counting down the days! I want both so badly!!!!

      Delete
  4. Pretty much the same as my wish list. I'm going to have to check back to get reviews from you when you get them. I love how you have replied to all the people who have commented. I can't seem to find anyone who does that anymore x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness I swear I replied to this but it deleted itself?! I was so thankful for your comment as you've taken the time to read my post and opinions so of course I want to reply! But it seems like I contradicted myself I'm SO sorry!!!
      I will defo do the reviews for you sweet xx

      Delete
  5. I am dying to get the Naked Smokey palette! I literally need it in my life!!! And I'm in love with the Too faced chocolate bar as well! Why is make-up expensive?? It's not fair haha!!xx

    http://kalablondiexo.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I so bad!! It is so annoying but if it was any cheaper my room would be full of it haha xx

      Delete